View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nebriniel
~Nebriniel~
officer
Journeyman

re: Deeding Day

So, last night I decided that deeding was taking away from my time actually playing the game so I came up with an idea of a deeding day where the group will go to a specified area or area(s) and deed together to help relieve the boredom, and sometimes the difficulty of deeding.  Before I went into any deep thought, I wanted to have an interest check to see who would be interested. :)

Ridogo
officer
Expert

Well, I'm not really into fnishing my deeds. I mean, i complete them eventually, but never really went after it.

That said, I'll gladly join if a group is formed to go out there and slay some beasts!

Cheers!

Nebriniel
~Nebriniel~
officer
Journeyman

I have been doing deeds while questing for TP, but it has taken me so long to level up doing that so I thought that this would help those that would rather quest than deed since they would know that there would be a chance to deed not alone later :P

Eirithdiel
officer
Westfold

Sounds like a great idea. I know the Bounders of the Shire do a deed night every week. We could do one..once a month or even several times a month.

K0rtan
officer
Artisan

yeah, i'm down for doing this.

Nebriniel
~Nebriniel~
officer
Journeyman

I was thinking of maybe doing one once a week when most of those interested would be online so do you all have a specific day (Monday, Tuesday, etc.) that you would be able to be on the most that way I can try to figure out days and times so that everyone has a chance. :)

Eirithdiel
officer
Westfold

i'm generally on every day of the week. so any day works for me.

Snickerdrewdle
officer
Journeyman

re: Re: Deeding Day

I have a lot of toons that have not deeded in any areas tot he maximum amount that the area offers. Anytime during the week is fine with me. If we have a deeding day it would be a good excuse to have multiple instances to run as well. Nice work Nebby! :D

Nebriniel
~Nebriniel~
officer
Journeyman

am aware that some of the kin members are unable to get on at certain points of the week (Week or weekend), so I was curious to see which of these two ideas would appeal to everyone:

• Deeding Day would be held twice a week, once on Wednesday evenings once I get home from school, and then also on Saturday to allow those that may not be able to deed one day a chance to deed again with the kin - an attempt to make it fair.
  • Deeding Day would be held once a week, but on an alternating schedule (Week 1 - Wednesday, Week 2 - Saturday, etc.).

Please let me know what you would prefer so that I can start planning for the first of hopefully many Deeding Days.

K0rtan
officer
Artisan

~Nebriniel~ wrote:

am aware that some of the kin members are unable to get on at certain points of the week (Week or weekend), so I was curious to see which of these two ideas would appeal to everyone:

• Deeding Day would be held twice a week, once on Wednesday evenings once I get home from school, and then also on Saturday to allow those that may not be able to deed one day a chance to deed again with the kin - an attempt to make it fair.
  • Deeding Day would be held once a week, but on an alternating schedule (Week 1 - Wednesday, Week 2 - Saturday, etc.).

Please let me know what you would prefer so that I can start planning for the first of hopefully many Deeding Days.

Sounds good to me, Neb, I'll help as much as I am able.

Tilliana

u have youre 3offy's , u know what that means neb ... get to it :p

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Galad én estel Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: