View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cactuss
Aziell/Nimaril
recruit

re: I have returned! (With pictures!)

Why hello again my Kinship Members!

This is Aziell-1/Nimaril-1/Cactuss speaking, I have returned from the deep, dank, moist abyss of life and am beginning to get back into LOTRO once more. A few of you don't know me but I have been playing this game since March, 2007 as well as in closed beta. I know the old things in this game like the back of my hand, however I might request some help with the newer stuff. My guardian is now level 81 and climbing. I can't wait to get into some fun raids and ect. when I hit level 100 and more.

I figure I should explain what I've been doing while not on LOTRO. I have a new job at my college, I'm their website manager for all the clubs that exist on our campus. I also take classes there as well as own 2 clubs currently. My activity should spike the most on weekends though I try my hardest to be on during the week. I play PvE and PvP (creepside) and am excited to get back into the swing of things. You'll see me in GameVox as well as Aziell-1/Nimaril-1 if you'd like to chat I won't bite!

I'd like to share some pictures of a Halloween costume that I've been working on. It's supposed to be my character Nimaril-1 but we all know how hard it is to get that kind of gear. I'd have to be grinding raids for days! Instead I got a pretty generic costume as well as other accessories which would fit her as a character. Tell me what you guys think!

That's all for now! Hope to see you guys in game!

-Aziell/Nimaril

Snickerdrewdle
officer
Journeyman

Love the cosplay! I need some tips for my stuff!

Cactuss
Aziell/Nimaril
recruit

My tip to you is git good

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum