Post new topic   Reply to topic    Galad én estel Forum Index -> Picture contests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tilliana

re: Picture contest

*sniff, sniff*
-do you smell that?
   -what? you farted again?
-...gross. no, silly, i mean this fragance that fills my nostrils! it smells like spring!!

Yes, my fellow kinmates, spring is already here! it is the season meant to awake us from the letargy of winter, and sharp our sense once again!
So why don't we go out on our adventures with a renovated spirit? let's feel the air on our hair, the rain on our face and the grass with our feet!
 And in the meantime, we can take some pictures to immortalize this beautiful season!
Shoot a landscape, a flower or whatever gives u a spring feeling , and post it in the contest gallerie, here on kinsite  galadenestel.guildlaunch.com

Because yes, as you may or may not read in the post subject, this is about a contest. you can post your best picture on kinsite till sunday april 6th, and the next day we all will vote in kinsite to decide which one is the best.
Winner will be rewarded sturdy steel key and more!

-Galad én estel

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Galad én estel Forum Index -> Picture contests All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: