View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bainrath

re: Hobbit Minstrel Leveling

Hey guys, Bainrath here, and I just wanted to tell you guys about a little leveling event that I came across today. So while messing around, I decided to create a Hobbit Minstrel, with plans of just deleting him after, but fell in love with the class.I shared my thoughts with Geinny and Andy, and they too decided to create minstrels (Andy already being familiar with the class). We then thought, hey how about we just level these characters together, and so, that's what we are doing. Each week we will take our hobbits out questing together, and each week we have a certain level to hit. This week, we hope to get to 20, so since I am already 16, I will just get to 20, and then help them level too, since we don't want to completely out level the other. We also are all undergoing certain crafting vocations so that we can craft armour for each other. So, what I'm here for, is to allow you guys to join us. Simply create a hobbit minstrel, and level to twenty as quickly as you can to join us! If you have any questions, send a tell to Bainrath or Aregar. Hope to see you guys join! 

Andnelphir
kinnie

re: Hobbit Minstrel Leveling

You could also contact me for questions, if I happen to be on and Bain isn't.  Everyone is welcome, even if you don't have any experience playing a minstrel, we will help you to learn!  The main focus is to just get a nice group of characters that are about the same level, so that we can hop on those if we ever want an on-level group for questing, skirmishes, deeds, instances, and eventually, raids.  So, if you would like to join, simply make a Hobbit Minstrel, like Bain said, and then send a mail to him or me (Alts: Andrethir(26 Hunter) and Andmerith(12 mini)) So that we can add you to the group :)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Galad én estel Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: