View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Ridogo
officer
Expert

re: Spring Picnic sometime in April?

Eirithdiel wrote:

Thanks to those who showed up. Sorry I didn't plan it very well. Guess I won't be planning any more events. Left the extra fireworks we didn't use in my chest that the kin has access to. 

Come on, do not say that, Eirith! :P  I'm sorry I couldn't be there :(  I'd like to. But I'm sure everyone appreciate you planning events; I certainly do.

And I'm sure the next one is going to be even better than this one was. Cause if anyone is to blame for an event not going as well as planned, it's not the planner but the rest of us. We all (me the first one) should give a little more support to you people trying to organize activities, and I personally apologize if you felt that we, somehow, let you down today ;)

Take care, and see you soon in game!

Cheers!

Tilliana

i agree ith rido ,its far from ur fault , remember the events we planned.

anyway altough i couldn't be around i hope i'll be on ur next event and i apreciate what u did.

and i want u to know the feeling u have bout not planning anymore have crossed my mind millions of times but we can't give up!

and i won't and i hope u won't 2

Eirithdiel
officer
Westfold

Perhaps we could switch it to a summer picnic. And not on a holiday. I still have the stuff planned from the spring picnic written down if we would want to use it for ideas. You guys didn't let me down at all. I was doofussy enough to plan an event on Easter.  Anyone got an idea for a date? I may or may not have a job this summer so It'd be best on a weekend.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Galad én estel Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: